Monday 12 May 2014

Adulthood

Adulthood arrives.

You don't know about damage done in the first three years lasting a lifetime. You probably don't remember the damage anyway.

Or maybe it is an ever present damage that you think is normal.

If you could call a number and get it stopped there and then...

So easy to say. What if it's a family thing? What if it's just cruel words year in year out? how does anyone stop that? What if you know you deserve whatever is dished out and you deserve it for however long it takes? What if it is someone who you love deeply who is hurting you the most? How do you turn in someone who hurts you because of hurt done to them, that you understand?

The permutations of abuse are endless.

The time it could take to calm the world regarding it's treatment of females seems inordinately long. Ask around.

Making seven billion plus people adopt a new set of working rules that says no more abuse, especially and immediately, no more abuse of females.

.....

Hundreds of years has been a standard answer. Never comes along a lot too.
How many generations is that?

How many police persons will miss-label the call or doubt the caller in that time?

How many people will get away with murder because a voice wasn't heard and acted upon?

Do you need some help?

Any help at all?


1 comment:

  1. I need to know what I can do now to speak out about what happened to me. I want to know what one woman, by herself, can do to reach out to those still suffering. I believe I have healed most of the wounds in myself, but temper this with the knowledge there still may be things buried in my subsconcious. I want to use all the energy released by my healing to help others overcome.

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *